Self-Directed IRAs: An often overlooked source of capital.
As an investment sponsor, fund manager, entrepreneur, or equity crowdfunder, one of the toughest parts of your job is raising capital to get your offering underway. What if you could unlock billions in potential capital by allowing investors to use retirement funds to participate in your offerings?
What's Inside This Guide?
Learn how to tap into personal retirement funds to raise capital by downloading "Pacific Premier Trust Insights: Expanding your Capital Raising Through Self-Directed IRAs." You'll learn about:
- Kinds of private equity investments that can be held in a self-directed IRA
- How personal retirement funds can be sources of capital
- Rules and regulations for self-directed IRAs
- Role of an alternative investment custodian
Benefits of this opportunity
As an investment sponsor, fund manager, entrepreneur, or equity crowdfunder, understanding this opportunity can help you:
- Engage long-term investors
- Unlock additional funding sources