Unlock more retirement fund potential by opening a self-directed IRA with Pacific Premier Trust.
- Easy Application
- Fast Processing
- Online Access
To open your self-directed IRA, you'll need the following items:
- Personal information: social security number, legal name, date of birth, legal physical address, and phone number
- Identification: In certain circumstances, we may require you to provide documentation to authenticate your identity or address (e.g., copy of your social security card, or government-issued ID such as a driver's license, identification card, or U.S. passport, a utility bill, etc.)
- Do your research and pick your investment and understand IRS rules about prohibited transactions.
- Decide where your investment funds will come from and what type of account you will open.
- Understand the timelines and requirements for real estate, private equity, notes, and other asset purchases.
You can monitor your investment process when you register for online account access.
If you have any questions, please contact our Business Development Center at:
We're dedicated to helping you make the most of your self-directed IRA and alternative investments. Visit our Managing Accounts page to learn what you should look after with your new account.
Once you know how to administer your account, our advanced technology is ready to help you take action. Pacific Premier Wealth OnlineSM simplifies the alternative investing process. Learn more about Pacific Premier Wealth Online.
Any successful relationship with a custodian is built on trust. That's why we're transparent about the fees we charge. View our service fees.