Unlock the full potential of your retirement funds by opening a self-directed IRA with Pacific Premier Trust.
- Easy Application
- Fast Processing
- Online Access
To open your self-directed IRA, you’ll need the following items:
- Personal information: Social Security number, legal name, date of birth, address, and phone number
- Identification: A digital copy of your government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, identification card, or U.S. passport
- Beneficiary information: Name, date of birth, Social Security number
- Payment option: We accept all major credit cards
- Pick an investment and understand IRS rules about prohibited transactions.
- Decide where your investment funds will come from and what type of account you will open.
- Understand the timelines and requirements for real estate, private equity, notes, and other asset purchases.
You can track each step in the investment process when you register for online account access.
If you Client Login have any questions, please contact our Business Development Center at:
We're dedicated to helping you make the most of your self-directed IRA and alternative investments. Visit our Managing Accounts page to learn what you should look after with your new account.
Once you know how to administer your account, our award-winning technology is ready to help you take action. Pacific Premier Wealth OnlineSM simplifies the alternative investing process. Learn more about Pacific Premier Wealth Online.
Any successful relationship with a custodian is built on trust. That's why we're transparent about the fees we charge. View our service fees.
Contact Us Directly: